Monday, March 4, 2019

The Line is Hot!

Our first event as Borderline under our belts, and the fun is underway. I have a long to-do list, but I am making sure I have the time to do it all. A bit of work every couple days, and we'll be rolling along great guns.

I did get a couple of arrows off on Saturday, and my trust in my form and my physical awareness just seems to grow. My wrist was no problem, even though I shot my higher poundages. I will pick up a bow every day this week: need to make it a part of my daily again. I always enjoy it, and in refreshes my energy, so I need to push myself to it more consistently.

A walk in the woods to stump shoot would also be fun. And I need to get Josh going, too, and get everyone else back on track with scheduled practices. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment