Monday, May 20, 2024

Restart

The first Outreach was a solid success, and while we were tired when we headed home, we had thoughts already about how to make the next one better: if assessed and acceptable, we can offer the participants the chance to shoot off the horse; we need extra staff/volunteers: two people doing all the setup, teaching, talking and teardown is very much a lot; we need to make some minor adjustments to our schedule to make it flow better; the hats work, but we need to do the embroidery option instead of the heat patches...

Lou and I are a really good team, and she inspires me to improve everything about myself, without any pressure, just by being herself. 

It's Monday, and I should sleep a bit before I try and wrestle my room into a livable shape before our insurance inspection in Tuesday. I have work at the farm from 11:30, then a lesson at 4:30 before I have to rush home and teach online at 7:30. Whee!


No comments:

Post a Comment